Friday, January 20, 2012

Youth Ski Trip

The Ski trip has been postponed until next week.  We will leave Friday Jan. 27th at 4:30pm and return Sunday Jan.29 around 5pm.
 
This decision was made by the Bus Company this time, and we agree.  Those of you who went on the ski trip several years ago will also agree that it is the right decision.
 
I know that since we have postponed the trip, the weather will clear and it will be a wonderful weekend with beautiful sunshine.  Just know that we made this decision with the best information we had right now. 
 
If you can not go on the trip because of the switch, we understand and will not hold you to it.  My understanding is that Lacrosse Try-outs are Feb. 3-5 and that Jan. 27-29 has no major school or sports conflicts.  I may not be correct in this though, so I'm sorry if I have overlooked something.
 
PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment